1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the Products. In the case of a split order, this term runs from the day of delivery of the last Product.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer can write an email to email@example.com or call +39 0584 969660 to make arrangements for the return.
3. The Customer undertakes to return the Products for which he has exercised the right of withdrawal without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which he communicated to THE COMPANY his decision to withdraw from contract.
4. The Products must be returned in the same condition in which they were delivered. The Customer must therefore ensure that the Products are intact and complete, never used, worn or damaged in any way, and that they are returned in their original packaging, accompanied by all the labels with which they were received. In the event that a Product is provided with a security label, the return of the Product will not be accepted if the original security label has been removed, broken or tampered with. THE COMPANY will check the packaging and the condition of the individual Products returned, constituting the substantial integrity of the same essential requirement for exercising the right of withdrawal.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to refuse the return of those Products that are damaged, deteriorated, dirty or are in a state such as to suggest, unequivocally, that they have been used for purposes other than the strictly necessary Customer checks to ascertain the nature and characteristics of the purchased Product.
In case of refusal of the return, the COMPANY will send a specific communication to the Customer and will not proceed with the refund of the price paid by the same, reserving the right to request compensation for any damage attributable to the Customer’s conduct.
5. The refund of the price of the returned Products will be carried out by THE COMPANY without undue delay and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which THE COMPANY became aware of the Customers request to exercise the right of withdrawal. .
In any case, the COMPANY reserves the right to withhold the refund until it has received and verified the Product or until the Customer proves that he has returned the product correctly and in intact condition. The aforementioned refund will be made by crediting the amount paid by the Customer with the same payment method used for the purchase, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise and provided that he does not have to incur any costs as a result of the refund.