Terms and conditions
SALE PRICES AND PURCHASE METHOD
All the retail prices of the products on the website constitute an offer to the public pursuant to art. 1336 of the Italian Civil Code and Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70, are inclusive of VAT. and all other taxes. Shipping and packaging costs include VAT. and any other taxes and related costs are always filled in the order as well as in the final summary of the purchase proposal. If changes in shipping costs or ordered goods occur between the time of purchase and the actual shipment of the goods, Erbario Toscano undertakes to promptly notify the Customer. In the event of a lack of consensual agreement by both parties regarding any changes to be agreed with respect to the original purchase proposal, Erbario Toscano will consider the order null and void and will return the full amount received in payment without any charge. The conditions of withdrawal and the methods of returning the goods are published and always available on this site and have been drawn up with explicit and direct reference to the Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 ″ Consumer Code, pursuant to article 7 of law no. 229 ″
Erbario Toscano assumes no responsibility for delivery delays due to factors external to the company, or to the unavailability of carriers in the collection of goods, typically due to congestion during the Christmas period and on the occasion of natural disasters or meteorological conditions and events of an exceptional nature. The customer can pay for the ordered goods through the active payment services indicated online at the time of purchase. Placing orders on Erbario Toscano’s online sites is binding for the Customer who undertakes to:
• Communicate the request for any billing at the time of the order or payment by communicating the relevant data by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and at the same time self-certifying the truthfulness of the same.
• Actively collaborate in receiving the goods purchased and sent to him having read, understood and accepted the shipping rules described below.
• Avoid registering with pseudonyms or invented data that could cause obstruction to the fulfillment of orders, however knowing that you are protected by the rules for the processing of personal data set out below.
Erbario Toscano will arrange for the rapid shipment of the goods purchased according to the methods described on its sites for online commerce or agreed directly with the customer. If the goods are not available for prompt shipment, Erbario Toscano will promptly contact the customer who can freely:
• Withdraw from the purchase by receiving a refund of the payment made free of charge
• Propose or accept new delivery times
• Change the order for the purchase of different goods by integrating the payment or receiving a refund of any capital gain if there is a price difference compared to the initial proposal
Erbario Toscano has entered into contracts for the supply of services with the carriers described on its sites to ensure compliance with the proposed delivery times and traceability of the service available online and works in the common interest to ensure that these conditions are met. For maximum clarity it is specified and defined that delivery time, in the event of the recipient’s absence or refusal to collect the goods, means the interval between the taking over of the goods by the carrier in charge and the first delivery attempt to the customer at the address given as the delivery address at the time of the order, understood as the house number (access door on the public road, not access to the private home if possible) leaving a written document certifying the attempted delivery and simultaneous publication on the internet of the operation carried out. The Customer always has the right to request the ID of his shipment from: email@example.com as shipments are always traceable in real time. In order to ensure the successful completion of the service in the common interest, the customer is obliged to:
• Verify that all data relating to the destination of the goods registered on the site or communicated otherwise are always up-to-date and accurate and complete with all useful information to ensure that the indicated address can be reached easily.
• Communicate a telephone number that can be easily reached in order to be contacted by the person in charge of delivery when necessary
• Always be available for receipt of the shipment at the requested address or if unable, to give an alternative address and / or person delegated to collect (example: in case of my absence, leave Mr. Rossi……… leave at the reception desk, etc.) before shipment.
• Know and accept the normal delivery practice adopted by the carrier in charge which is registered and made available for online consultation on the carrier’s website described below.
Delivery practice adopted by the carrier
• Collection within 24 hours of booking.
• Forwarding to the closest office to the address indicated as Recipient.
• First delivery attempt with release / posting of notice, subject to successful completion.
• Second delivery attempt with release / posting of notice, subject to successful completion. Parcel in storage: (The Customer can personally contact the local branch of the carrier for agreements).
• It can be collected by the Ordinary Customer of the shipment free of charge within 24 hours from the issue of the stock notice and / or its publication on the internet, by going personally with a valid identity document, or by sending a trusted person in charge with a written proxy and documents of own identity and of the delegator.
• It will remain in storage for a maximum of 5 days and can be collected by paying the relative expenses to the carrier.
• After 5 days it will imperatively be returned to the sender with charge of all costs.
RETURN OF THE SHIPMENT TO THE SENDER
In case of return to the sender, the goods will remain available to the customer at the Erbario Toscano warehouse for 2 months from the beginning of storage. The Customer can collect the goods personally or through a person in charge by written communication, as well as request a new shipment, subject to reimbursement of all the extra costs incurred by Erbario Toscano which will be documented.
RIGHT OF RETENTION
After 2 months and one day from the start of stock, in the absence of customer interest, the right of retention will be exercised in relation to the goods and the amounts paid by the Customer from the act of purchase. The dispute can be considered concluded without the parties being able to claim anything else.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is collected for the purposes necessary for sending the purchased items; these data are processed electronically in compliance with the laws in force and may be exhibited only at the request of the judicial authority. Personal data will be communicated to subjects delegated to carry out the activities necessary for the execution of the stipulated contract and disseminated exclusively for this purpose. The processing is carried out, also with the aid of electronic means, in compliance with the procedures set out in art. 11 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 which guarantees the user and, in general, protecting all rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity. The processing will take place for a period of time not exceeding that strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes. Personal data are not disclosed to third parties. Obtaining the cancellation of your personal data is subject to the sending of a written communication sent by e-mail to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any dispute involving Erbario Toscano in relation to electronic commerce carried out through this site, the jurisdiction is identified in the Forum of Lucca.